1. A statement pair of colorful, oversized sunglasses.
POLLY ‘90s Pointy Cateye Sunglasses — TOPSHOP, $38
Quay Paradiso Oversized Sunglasses — Urban Outfitters, $50
2. A shimmery body oil so you can glow all over.
Kopari Coconut Body Glow — Sephora, $42
TOM FORD Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil — Sephora, $98
3. A gradual self tanner to get that sunkissed look without exposing your skin to damaging UV rays.
Nivea Sun-Kissed Radiance Gradual Tanner & Body Lotion (available in two shades) — Target, $7
Jergens Natural Glow Revitalizing Lotion (available in two shades) — Target, $9
4. A colorful nylon backpack to hold all of your senior week beach essentials.
Faux Roll Top Backpack (available in four colors) — Mokuyobi, $148
Tucson Bag (available in three patterns) — Mokuyobi, $75
5. A makeup setting spray with SPF protection so you can protect your skin and makeup without looking like a gray goblin.
COOLA Makeup Setting Spray SPF30 — Sephora, $36
Supergoop Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50 — Sephora, $28
6. Sunscreen that won’t leave you looking like a greasy mess.
Tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 — Sephora, $32
COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 – Matte Finish Cucumber — Sephora, $36
7. A matte bronzer to give you extra color without extra shine.
Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer — Sephora, $29
Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Lite Matte Bronzing Powder — Ulta, $29
Too Faced Soleil Matte Bronzer (available in three shades) — Sephora, $30
8. Some adorable strappy sandals that will definitely give you the weirdest foot tan lines.
Faux Suede Espadrilles (available in four colors) — Forever 21, $18
Faux Leather Toe Ring Sandals (available in four colors) — Forever 21, $10
9. A pastel baseball cap for a stylish way to keep the sun off your face.
Color Wash Baseball Hat (available in five colors) — Urban Outfitters, $15
Textured Denim Baseball Cap — Anthropologie, $38
10. Some unique slides to set your feet apart from everyone else.
Proud Mary Raffia Fringe Slide Sandals — Anthropologie, $138
Delman C’est La Vie Slides — Anthropologie, $138